We are Portland’s premiere pre-owned European Motor Car dealer and service center.
Since 1990, Freeman Motor Company has specialized in offering exceptional quality, well maintained, pre-owned European automobiles to the Pacific Northwest and all across the globe. We keep our hand-picked selection of over 100 vehicles inside the comfort and protection of our 25,000 sq/ft showroom – the perfect place to shop no matter the weather. We are known for our fun and friendly sales staff, no pressure buying atmosphere and straightforward approach.
We offer a wide array of financing options to fit any budget or credit situation and we carry the best and most reliable extended warranties in the business. Our factory-trained technicians carefully inspect each vehicle prior to sale and are committed to providing professional, full-service repair and maintenance for your vehicle after the sale.
Freeman Motor Company has all the right tools to offer you an unmatched level of quality and service for this important purchasing decision. Come to Freeman Motor Company today and Drive Away Confident.
Our inventory comes from customer trade-ins, consignment clients or auction purchases. Freeman Motor Company demands the highest level of quality with each vehicle that is chosen for our showroom. We go to great lengths to attain that superior level of quality and here’s how:
Step 1 – Inventory Selection Process:
- Freeman Motor Co. reviews the Carfax on every vehicle before they are considered for inventory. A Carfax shows how many owners, accident history and service history.
- Each car is hand-picked, meaning they are carefully looked over inside and out before final purchase is made.
- Every vehicle is inspected before shipping and upon arrival at Freeman Service Center.
Step 2 – Service & Reconditioning:
- The vehicle is directly shipped to our service center by a licensed & bonded car transport company.
- Upon arrival, a second inspection is performed by our factory-trained technicians to ensure the vehicle is road ready.
- Once the mechanical specifications meet Freeman Motor Company’s standards, the vehicle receives exterior reconditioning as needed, including: cosmetic wheel repair for that hard-to-avoid curb rash, paintless dent removal for those nasty parking lot dings and headlight lens buffing to get rid of any haze or yellowing from age.
- The vehicle is then sent out for professional detailing, including: exterior wash, polish, buff and wax, interior vacuum, shampoo, glass and vinyl cleaning and air freshening.
- Finally, the vehicle arrives at our showroom and receives minor paint touch up for rock chips and interior leather and vinyl repair and dye as needed.
Step 3 – Visit Our All-Indoor Showroom:
- Over 100 vehicles are available to the public inside the comfort and protection of our 25,000 sq/ft indoor showroom.
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff support our no pressure buying atmosphere and straightforward approach.
- Upon request, our sales staff can be available to you personally with a scheduled appointment.
- Hot beverages are available in our comfortable lounge featuring a 50’ television, newspapers and magazines for those who just want to relax.
- Freeman Motor Company Kid Zone offers toys, coloring crayons and children’s tv programs.
Step 4 – Customer Satisfaction:
Freeman Motor Company has experience selling across the nation and worldwide.
Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance as we develop a relationship with you. Whether you are local or out of the area, we will work to accommodate your needs. From the first interaction, our desire is to make the purchase and ownership of your vehicle an enjoyable experience.